Thursday, May 6, 2010

The past few days.

Well, the last night of my house sitting ordeal I stayed up to 3 30 watching horror movies. I was going to stay up all night but then I wondered when I would brush my teeth or have a shower or clean up the place. Quite baffling. So I thought I'd get 3 hours sleep so I would have some way of knowing when to do these things.

Anyway, horror movies. First it was 'Mirrors', which was pretty awesome. Then 'Underworld: Rise of the Lycans'. I'm wondering if the same girl from the other movies plays the chick in this. They don't look exactly the same but they're like twins. Hmmm.
Shit nigger, I just looked it up and they are different people. Kate Beckinsale and Rhona Mitra.
Anywho, whilst watching this movie, there was a jingling from the bedroom. It scared the hell out of me but, like in any good horror movie I went and investigated. Nothing was there, so I looked behind the curtain and outside there was...nothing.
So I hopped off the bed and then I saw this GIANT rat. Like seriously 30 cms long. Just crawling around, as you do if you're a rat.
So I was like "Phew...back to the movie."
Then I watched 'Never Cry Werewolf', which was pretty good too. There was some chick running round in a bra trying to kill her neighbour with forks. When I was watching this the giant rat decided to explore the lounge room. So it was crawling on the curtains and blocking my view of the T.V. (it really was, it hopped up on two legs and had a sniff of the screen). Then it squeezed itself under the door. That house has a rat problem.
Moving on...Then there was 'Funny Games', which was amazing to say the least. Very disturbing but I would love to see it again.

My last Thursday here; wow.
Having a party when I get back, just asked mum then and was thinking 'please say yes please say yes please say yes' 'cause I've basically already organised it and such. She said probably, 'cause they have to be up at five.

I hope my external hard drive gets here before I leave so I can tax all my sisters music and movies.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment