Saturday, May 1, 2010

...

So last weekend as you could probably gather from the pictures, I was on a boat, catching fish and shit.
I must say, I dominate fishing.
I caught 6 fish in like half an hour. Two queen fish, a rock cod, a mangrove jack (which was rather delicious) and two fingermark snappers.
Long weekend so we had Monday off school and such.

I've been house sitting someones house. Someone with pay tv. =D
Watched Friday the 13th on Friday by myself, which was a little scarier than it should have been. Mmm Jared Padalecki.

Does angry music calm everybody down or is it just me?
I've been listening to not much else since I've been up here, due to the stress of the kids. From First To Last, From Autumn To Ashes and such. If I'm ever pissed off I'll just put them on and it chills me out.

I want a nice blender for my 18th. Someone get me a nice blender please.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment