Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wallowing in my own self pity.

It's getting ridiculous now. Sick for 4 and a half weeks.
And it's not like I'm one of those people who look fine when they're sick, like most people here at the college. I either look like I've just woken up, I want to go to bed or am severely depressed.
I think I'm coming down with a fever, all I want to do is curl up in my bed and feel sorry for myself, but no I have heaps of uni work to do and soccer this afternoon and band practice for battle of the bands. And my toes still haven't healed from Hannah's birthday.
/end rant.

Last Friday me and Oli spent alone, bored, watching movies after drinking at the tav. I didn't even do anything last weekend. I was like nope, gonna stay in. Be good. Get better. That didn't work. My sister, Sri, is back. After five years of being in England she came back for her birthday on Sunday night. Hoorah.
Wednesday I didn't go to Cap S, Clare and I went down to Bunbury to watch the Charming Skeletons play. That's my Kirup friends band. It was great. Saw Sri there. I didn't even drink that much. I was all like 'nope, got to get better.'
Then we went to where we were staying that night and I was going to go to bed early (like 1), but that would have left my friend all alone drinking by himself, so I stayed up all night drinking spirits straight. And I mean all night.

Thursday was one of the hardest days of my life. After no sleep at all I had a lecture, a tutorial (which I didn't go to so I got an hours nap before)a three hour Bio lab.
fml.

Now I feel gross and spent yesterday night doing the same thing as last Friday.
Prosh is on Wednesday. I'm debating weather I'll drink or not.
We're having an inter-college Battle Of The Bands in less than 2 weeks. Playing guitar for that. I miss playing with other people, it's great.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment