Sunday, April 24, 2011

Not so sick anymore

Hoorah!

It's mid semester break and I have several assignments to do. So of course I'm doing everything instead of those.

I'm not even sick in the slightest anymore...Touch wood.

My assignments, exams and other such stressful things have kinda dissipated. Organizing this group assignment it pretty balls though. It's worth 30% as well. And another essay to do, but that's only 1000 words. And heaps of lectures to catch up on, but that's it.

Went and saw Sparkadia last weekend. They were mind-blowing. Such great voices. And went out Saturday night just been, which was pretty fun.
Wednesday night was the Battle Of The Bands night. Hannah and Laura came to see me and we played well. Well from what I heard we played well, I couldn't hear anything except for the other guitar. Got quite pissed in celebration and went climbing trees. It's like I'm a child when I drink. I love it.

I got my DS emulator and Pokemon working on it. They're so uncreative with the names. Woobat? Really? Fuck 5th gen pokemon.
But I'm addicted anyway. On my to-do list today is "not play pokemon!'

That is all I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment