Friday, April 15, 2011

ProshProshProshProsh






PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH
PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH
PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH
PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH
PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH
PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH PROSH

Omg, prosh.


So much fun. I wasn't even going to go as a Zombie Bride, just a normal zombie. But Oli and I went to the op shop and they were so pretty I couldn't help but get one to ruin. It's the first costume I've made that I've actually ever been proud of in my life. I'm totally going as a zombie bride to every dress up party now. Got up at 2 in the morning and somehow spent 3 hours getting ready. Drank myself into quite a state and headed down to the rave at UWA. I don't remember much, except epic dubstep, which was very fun to dance to in a giant dress. And fist-pumping galore. Oli and I lost everyone and went to go get more goon. Went into the city, like St Georges Terrace and started selling some Prosh. Made so much, and everyone was just having a ball and helping out. Some guys that were selling papers near us didn't have a tin so they just put it all in ours. Other people walking by gave us more papers because we were running out. Everyone was generally being very sporting about the whole thing. By about 11 we were done.
Came back for a nap, got fake blood on my sheets.
Then tav time. I was so hungover by this point. And the jug didn't make it better. Came back for dinner, went back to the tav. Was going to go to Cap S but I lost my friend who had my ID and door key card and phone.
So I slept instead. It was probably the best.

Also NIKKI HAS A PLAYSTATION 1. She lives 3 doors down from me. I played Spyro. It made me the happiest person alive. I miss Spyro so much. <3

I have lots to do and it's all catching up on me. Exam on Tuesday, it's not worth much though. Reports and assignments and essays. So I'm procrastinating on here.
City tonight probably.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment