Saturday, April 30, 2011

Stress

Of course I'm not doing my assignments which are due tomorrow.
Writing this is much more important...

What I forgot to tell you last week.

Danisnotonfire replied to me... This is a big thing for me because I've only actually made a Youtube account since I've been up here. Watching Youtube at home was the most frustrating thing ever.


And I had my first bout of homesick-ness last weekend, when everyone was home for Easter and I was at college.

This week!
Group assignment on Tuesday
I went home on Wednesday morning, went shopping in Bunbury, got new boots (so comfy) and Portal 2!!! I haven't played it yet as I told myself I wouldn't until I finished these assignment.
And half price post-easter chocolates. So dangerous.
Came back here on Friday and went to an amazing party hosted by none other than Laura, Hannah and Lauren.

Circus themed, I don't think I've been to a better party hosted by a friend. There were streamers from the ceiling and everything. So much win. Drank too much goon and got carpet burn on my ribs and face. That's what I get for trying to fall asleep. :)
Had the worst hangover in the morning. I think it is actually one of the worst hangovers I've ever had. I don't understand 'cause I didn't even drink that much.
Almost spewed on the bus ride home. I was snuggled up in my sleeping bag with no shoes on, I'm surprised they even let me on the bus really.

I really should get back to my assignments
So.
That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment