Monday, March 7, 2011

Soundwave Soundwave Soundwave!

Just. Wow.
I have a bruised cheekbone (which I only discovered about half an hour ago), scratched up knees which were bleeding all down my legs, bruises on my arm, knees, hips, ribs, back and feet. I can't move my neck much, my ribs feel like they're not as big as they once were and the under wire of my bra scratched me up so bad. And I had a blood nose there from being hit on the head one too many times.
Totally worth it.
So I saw Silverstein (they were better live than I expected), Less Than Jake, 36 Crazy Fists, Amity Affliction, Bullet For My Valentine, Stone Sour, Primus, Blessthefall, New Found Glory, Pennywise, Queens Of The Stone Age and Iron Maiden.
Somehow managed to get up to the barrier for blessthefall which was fucking crazy. I have no idea how i managed it, but I did. My knees were bleeding everywhere and I probably caught some disease. Touched the lead singer who was jumping off 4 meter stacks of speakers and climbing up the side of the stage and hanging upside down whilst singing.
There were three chicks in front of me while Primus was playing who were saying 'this is boring' and were waiting for 30 Seconds to Mars. Felt like slapping them.
My shoe fell off at the start of New Found Glory so I spent the entire set in the mosh pit with one shoe on. Got up to the barrier again for Pennywise, who were fucking amazing.
And Iron Maiden. What can I say. They were so good, but I haven't listened to their new album, which they played a lot of their stuff from.

So last Saturday I went out. Again. With all the St Cat's girls. It was good but only me and Robyn were out after like one. Went to The Shed, then The Dean (got let straight through to the front, was so good) and then to Connies. Got back at five or so.

First week of uni flew by, haven't learn that much yet, just really revision mainly. Labs/ tutorials are starting this week.
Wednesday night we had a Willy Wonka night, the dining hall was unbelievable.

Friday night I went out with Sam, Hannah and other such people and went out to The Court. Got rather drunk before-hand. Went home pretty early, at like 2 or something. Don't rightly remember.
Then Back To School at The Library Saturday night, which was great. It's a hell good venue, got all dressed up.

So much to catch up on still, cause Monday was a uni day and I was at Soundwave instead.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment