Saturday, February 26, 2011

Life

Erin's going away party was fun.

Last weekend I went out to Bunbury on Friday night for the first time. It was okay. Saturday night I finished packing up my shit and left early Sunday morning.

PERTH TIME! I swear I've done more in the last week than I have in the last 7 months, it's been great. I'm staying at St Catherine's all girl college. There was a massive lunch when we got there, and it was all fancy with smoked salmon and mussels and prawns and such.Then we had games and learnt our Fresher dance.
Monday we did a tour of the other colleges after a workout in our 80's aerobic gear.
Tuesday we had a cocktail party and laser tag. Then we had to run up to Kings Park and do all sorts of things at night. It took like 3 hours and was heaps of fun, but I'm still hurting from it.
Wednesday we had an inter-college event with a massive water fight and Dragon Boat racing. Wed night is student night at the local pub so most of us went down there. Didn't get back till about 1, and then they woke us up at 5 with a fire drill and made us do starjumps on the median strip of the main road. Then we went to the foreshore and had breakfast while the sun rose. It was nice.
Thursday I had my orientation for my course and we went to Kings Park and somewhere else. I don't remember I wasn't paying too much attention.
Yesterday was O-day. I went and joined the Napping club (!!!!WIN) and the science club thing. Met up with Sam and went and saw Macbeth that Myra was in. It was really good. Then went out to town which was bucketloads of fun.
Drank 4 pints of 5 seeds and half a bottle of champagne and another 5 seeds before we left, which I thought was a good effort considering I had no dinner. Got back to St Cat's too late for the amazing race, but oh well. I had a good sleep anyway. :)

Town tonight, I'll keep you posted

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment