Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More of University Life



As you can see I fail at taking pics of myself in the mirror. I think that's the first time I've ever done it.
Last week was Human Vs Zombie week. So much fun.
Amazing...
Got well dressed up, survived until the last day when, with three hours to go, someone screamed brains while I was walking to my lecture and about six zombies came at me and took me out on the oval.
On Thursday I was so hungover and it was unimaginably hard to be that tense while feeling so ill.

This week is assassin week in our wing, so I'm still on edge. I think about half the people have died already. It's not too hard to stay alive, cause I don't usually venture out of my room much. But I've been avoiding going out unless I have to.

Also I watched Twilight.
...
I know, stupid of me. But I always take the piss out of it and I've never seen it, so I thought it was about time to see what all the hype is about. I tried to go into it with an open mind...Tried.
I don't understand why people are friends with Bella. She doesn't try at all. Not in the slightest. And everyone's all like "omg Bella come pick dresses with me," she's like "...yeah. k." Then she goes and fucks off. She doesn't make any effort. It makes me angry. And the guys aren't even attractive.
/rant

Hannah's 19th was 'mazing. Mexican food <3. Too much goon tequila and other such liquors made me forget what club we went to. But much dancing followed. And then even more dancing. I have the most epic blisters on the sides of my big toes. Your eyes would melt with pity if you saw them. But my shoes were adorable and made me tower over everyone. So I win and it was totally worth it.

Also I MISS ALLYSSA'S FACE.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment