Monday, March 21, 2011

University life

Hey guys!

The weeks are flying by, it's week four of uni already.

We had Hawaiian Party at St Cat's two weeks ago, which was pretty good, there were spas and everything. Then played three hours of Basketball on Sunday. Wasn't even planning on playing. I hurt for many days after wards.

Been so incredibly sick the last two weeks, not cool. Just when I thought I was getting better I started getting sick again. That's what you get at college.

If I haven't already informed you guys, I'm doing Conservation Biology and Management and U.W.A. It's a four year course and I'm doing Bio, Environmental Economics, Introductory Chemistry and Earth and Environment as my courses this semester. It's been great doing this course because it's a set course and I don't have to choose my units. Hooray for indecisive me.

Wednesday was our swimming carnival, took my goon down in a water bottle and went to the Tav. afterwards. Drank too much and forgot how I got home. Friday I went to the Inter-College Ball. Was rather indecisive about going (only decided after a jug of cider at the Tav.), but it was really good. What I remember of it anyway. I had the hiccups for about an hour though. I do think I enjoy my alcohol a bit too much. Don't remember how I got home again :)
I've come to realize no secrets can't be kept here at the college. Everyone knows I went swimming in the pool in the early hours of the morning. Even if I don't remember it.

Having a ball up here, uni isn't too stressful.

That is all...

2 comments: