Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I used to know the name of every person I kissed

Now I've made this bed and I can't fall asleep in it...
Got me thinking...
But it's okay, I do remember everyone. I think. I hope.

:\

The weekend was very fun. And exhausting (wrong spelling but I know you'll make it better Ross)
Friday was Dan's birthday so everyone was at the pub and there was a band there and now I know how to play Wonderwall ('cause I'm awesome and such).
I've only just realised hardly anyone knows I'm underage there so Teegan and I drank many a milk and Malibu and Teqila Sunrises. We then moved up to Dan's and I don't know what I did all night but suddenly it was 6 and I was craving chilli chicken stips real bad. But the servo didn't open till 7. I wasn't pleased. Didn't end up sleeping at all. I went and got my chicken and Teegan picked us up to go to Bunbury.
We hung out all day in Bunbury, still pissed as a cricket 'til about 3, when the hangover kicked in.
Went to Laura and Josh's place and visited Bec's 18th quite briefly.

Did absolutly nothing Monday. Not even "oh I went for a run," (ha! I don't do that) or, "oh I cleaned my room."

Yes, if you're wondering why all my punctuation is so good. Ross edits my shit.
<3 Plus he has a cool accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment