Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rawr

So what have I been up to I guess you're wondering.

I've been asleep for most of the week and spewing up most things I eat. I've lost 5 kgs which I didn't think was possible.

The weekend before last I went to Alix's 18th and Serge's camping trip. Serge is a citizen now :)

Went up to Perth last weekend via Bridgetown which is where I probably caught the flu from. Fucking Bridgetown. Only the coldest place ever. Usually. Anyway, we went up to Perth and got a haircut and saw some friends. Then I slept on their couch for two days. Went and saw TOY STORY 3 in the city with Cale. It was pretty amazing. 3D is well over rated, just like Avatar (the only other movie I've seen in 3D).

I've got a job at the local shop 4 days a week(hooray) but half of the work's on the weekend (not so hooray). I was supposed to start on Wednesday but have currently not been in at all.

Last night I missed Megs 18th. I was so sad :(
Mum said no deal to me going out. I bet it was awesome.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment