Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Exams

Yes it it like 5am and I have been awake for over an hour now.
I went to bed at like 7 last night, like a nanna.
I'm totally okay with that, that means I've got more of today to do things...Like this.

Had my chemistry exam yesterday, it went alright.
Got one tomorrow, then one the day after. And then one on Monday. Still not too stressed, except for economics, ergh. Stupid essays.

The internet is fast this early in the morning.


Have I told you about Tom Milsom? He makes me want to hug kittens. I've been listening to his music for about a week now.
Why can't I find a guy that's musical, shy and relatively attractive.

Oli and I went for another run last Thursday. Ehh, so hard to get fit.

That's about it really. I didn't go outside for 5 days. I was totally okay with that though.




That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment