Monday, July 4, 2011

BREAK

Till the 1st of August I have nothing to do.
I've finished my Resume and I'll half-heartedly search for a job around.
I went home for a week which was very nice :)
Wandered Bunbury with Allyssa and got drunk on a Monday with Cale.
Just had a relaxing time in general.

I now have Twitter (don't know how to use it) and Tumblr (DO know how to use it)
http://twitter.com/#!/JustHarleyRose (I think, I don't know how it works)
http://harley-rose.tumblr.com/
Not that you care really.

Not much has been happening, I've rarely left my room.
Oh, I went to Oh Snap on Thursday, I forgot how good it was. But that's been it really.

I've been playing Dragon Age and...omg Bioshock just finished downloading. F yeah!
I finished Fable III. I don't really have any desire to do it again, but be a tyrant instead. It was pretty disappointing overall.

Results come out on July 18th for my units. Hopefully did okay.

Been catching up on my horror movies, watched The Shining and The Loved Ones. Soon to be more.


I'm doing a 21 day challenge. It takes 21 days to break a habit apparently and I'm doing a whole 'not complaining' thing (as I've realized I complain quite a lot).
I haven't really been keeping check, so I thought I'd just start again. Starting tomorrow. So I have to keep those bands on the same wrist for 21 days. Every time I complain I have to switch wrists.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment