Sunday, June 5, 2011

You Hold Me Down

You're the echoes of my everything,
You're the emptiness the whole world sings at night.
You're the laziness of afternoon,
You're the reason why I burst and why I bloom.
You're the leaky sink of sentiment,
You're the failed attempts I never could forget.
Oh dear, Motion City Soundtrack puts me in such a depressed mood. I love it


"Hows life Harley?" you probably aren't asking but I'll inform you anyway.

Exams... First one in one week one day 23 hours and 15 minutes. But who's counting?

No but seriously, I'm not that stressed out. I don't get too stressed out about anything really. Apart from social interactions and when assignments are due the next day that I haven't started. But even then.

Life has been fucking swell...Still. Just come off a four day drinking bender which went from Wednesday to Sunday. So many great memories. So many missing hours of my memory. So many things I've been told which I wish I remember doing. "You're faster than I thought""That's what she said"
Being a veloceraptor and generally not caring what other people thought of us on the d floor.

Studying is going great. I actually am loving chemistry. Maybe I should have done a maths major. I love maths and puzzles and shit like that. Feels good when you spend like half an hour on a question and get it. But equally as frustrating when you don't. Should probably start on another subject soon.

I've decided I like the sound of traffic up here, it's comforting to know you're not alone in the world. At home you can hear the silence and for all I know I could be the last person alive in the world laying in my bed. The sound of ambulances that pass by frequently remind me that no matter how shit my day has been someone is having a worse day and to be thankful I'm actually okay...

Oh, and last Friday Clare and I went to see Frenzal Rhomb. So good. We were right up the front. Like you couldn't be closer and the Doctor kept getting offstage and was playing his epic guitar like 30cm away from my face. He was loving us and came down for a picture afterwards. Clare got the set list and I got his pick. Win!
They were amazing live as well, but some utter dickheads were in the crowd and fucked round getting on stage and shit. Well disappointing.

I went for a run with Oli on Wednesday. It was great, I was actually hell proud of how far we ran. But I'm still a bit sore from it.

Haha, I just realized how much I swear. Do I do this all the time?
Probably should get back to study aka I've run out of things to talk about...
<3

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment