Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year

"WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO THIS YEAR?" you probably haven't been thinking, but I'll tell you anyway

New years was okay. I didn't go up to Perth, nor to the beach but got pissed in Kirup.
I wish I stayed up past 2, as Reece got glad-wrapped to a car and other such things, but I didn't.
I woke up at 9, had a spew, cut a tie-thingo off my ankle, had a Panadol and went back to sleep till 1:30.
Not the best start to the new year.

New years resolutions: Not put an effort into people who don't put an effort into me.
Try to be more outgoing and friendly.
Put on some weight.

The weekend just been I went out clubbing for the first time. It was okay. Probably needed some drugs and there weren't as many people as I expected.

Two seasons of 'Weeds' down (in two days), four to go. I'm a bit hooked.
And that's been my life.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment