Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas :)
Etc etc.

Hmm, Josh went back on the 11th :(
Been getting acupuncture and such from a chick in Margret River, which is like a two hour drive away. And I have herbs and shit to drink which taste foul.
But I'm getting better I think.

On Tuesday the Charming Skeletons played at The Prince, which was hell good :) Loved it.

Thursday was Billy's birthday so we all drank to much and played duck duck goose and went swimming that night.
Christmas Eve I got woken up after about to hours sleep and we went swimming again, then at a dam and then went to the Spicer's and played trouble for like two hours.


This is Trouble if you didn't know.

It is the worst game you could possibly play. I'm seriously the unluckiest person I know so I didn't roll a six (which you need to start the game) for like twenty minutes.

Christmas was good, ate way too much, got myself a new screen :D and generally had a good day.

And that is life as I know it.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment