Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fun

So I've had a great time the last week or so. Many fun Kirup times. I'm gonna miss the place when I got to Perth. Which is less than a month away!

Last Thursday Shannon (the WOOFer staying with us), Reece, Cale, Rocco and I went to see Matt Gresham. I forgot how great he is live. He just gets the crowd going.
He said he's maybe coming to Nannup. Hopefully.
Then we went back to Rocco's and went to bed far too late. I watched Pineapple Express, maybe I was just real tired but I thought it was shit. About an hour after going to sleep Reece's alarm went off. And of course, he sleeps like the dead so it went of a few more times before I could manage to wake him. Reece and Rocco got like 2 hours sleep for work the next day. Many lulz ensued.

Friday I went to the hospital due to stabbing pains in my stomach on Wednesday and a high fever. But it was only Donnybrook so after 3 and a half hours I finally saw a doctor who basically said "I don't know what's wrong with you. Have some antibiotics."
:-\ Fucking Donnybrook hospital.

Saturday, instead of the much organizing and effort needed to go to Perth (and cause I was sick the day before) I went to Kirup for Dylan's 20th. Caught up with everyone, haven't seen most of them since last year. Didn't get much sleep again. Then spent the next day sitting round and talking about nothing really. Sexbox's, being cupboard queer and many other random things. Then watched Get Him To The Greek. But Dylan was playing his new banjo so I didn't catch a fair bit of it.

Wednesday was Australia Day. Hooray! More drinking and Triple J's hottest 100 (My number one was the number one (Angus and Julia Stone- Big Jet Plane) I WIN!)and cricket which crippled me for the next two days. I'm so unfit. Was out by about 9 in the evening.

A couple of nights ago I had a really vivid and scary dream. We were in Kirup and one of my mates went off to burn some shit, as he does. There was lots of smoke so a friend and I went up the street to investigate. Everyone in the street were pretty worried and wandering down to that end of town. Then the military turned up and I turned into a middle aged man. They surrounded a building and made me go inside for some reason. I dragged out an unconscious couple and child, but after I pulled out the last one these Satanist rednecks had snuck up on all these military folk and were slaughtering them. Like the guy next to me was slowly being decapitated and strangled at the same time by wire around his throat. So I piss bolted down the road and they were chasing after me.
Which is when I forced myself to wake up, and didn't want to go back to sleep.
But I did eventually and now it was undead Satanist rednecks, but they weren't chasing after me anymore. I was back in the house that was surrounded beforehand and made my way down town. A friendly cop and I stole a car and passed these weird checkpoints and then all the military were after us for some reason. The rest is pretty vague, but that first part was so vivid.
Dream tell you all your subliminal problems apparently, I wonder what this is telling me.

This weekend in a quiet one. The Orphanage is on tonight.
Finished weeds ages ago.
Big Day Out in a week!!!
That is all really...

No comments:

Post a Comment