Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sorry

It's been a while, and I'm sorry. But things have been hectic and I've been up to lots.

Alex and Nicks 18th was great, although I only got one hour sleep and about 3 the night before after drinking a bottle of rum with Cale in Kirup. I swear I have no shame. Sam and I formed a goon circle and drank away :)

Severely sleep deprived the next day Sam and I played Donkey Kong with a barrel on a tennis court, laughed at people mishearing things ("you're hallucinating" "I'm not loose!"), climbed trees and explored Balingup.

On Thursday Josh came for my 18th and is still here now :D. My kidney thingo started to come back so I've been on antibiotics again. And on the 18th so I wasn't drinking. People were like "OH MY GOD. you must be devastated" but I didn't really mind that much. Mine and Laura's 18th was good. Nothing amazingly memorable but oh well.

And then, last Friday Josh and I set off on an adventure. We went to a maze place, then Bussleton, Dunsbrough, Meelup, Yalingup and then back to Bussleton to watch Harry Potter. It was alright, but I wasn't in a serious mood so I thought everything was funny. Then we cooked kebabs on a barbecue at the beach which took ages and slept in the car right next to the water. Next day we went to Cow town and Margret River and then made our way home. It was great.

That's been about all. Met up with Lys one week and went to the rapids yesterday.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment