Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yes sir indeed

Well, last weekend I had an 'Alien' marathon (1, 2, 3 and 4) and watched 'Saw' for Halloween.
The weekend before I had an okay time in Kirup. Drank too much. Single now, but you get that.
I've really been getting into playing guitar again, which has been great.
I can play a fair few Brand New songs. Yes still obsessed with Brand New.
I went to the races with a few people from Balingup. Won $7, lost about 30. Drank far to much. When people offer me a drink I find it impossible to refuse.

Emmette is going to Afghanistan, which I'm not pleased about at all. :(
He's coming down for a couple of days next week
I've been working a lot. Like up to nine hours a day, with my maid-ing and at the shop. But that's okay. Save me some money for uni.

Feelings suck!
Yeah that's about it. Life as I know it. Pretty boring but you get that.

That is all..

No comments:

Post a Comment