Monday, October 18, 2010

Howdy!

I have had the last two Saturdays off, which has been excellent.
Went exploring abandoned houses with Cale last Saturday. Talked to an old school friend all Saturday night at a party and was completely antisocial to everybody else.
I swear I'm a bit socially retarded. But people should know this by now.

My parents abandoned me last Sunday so I've actually been doing housework, chopping wood and cooking. Chopping wood is possibly the most manly thing anyone could ever do. But now I have blisters.
Last weekend I went to Lauras and played intense card games like snap and such. Went to the beach, watched Pressure's On, drank a bit too much and didn't get enough sleep. I wake up around 6 every morning at Lauras and can't go back to sleep. :|

Panda Cheese ads are the greatest ads of all time. Youtube that shit.

I got home to find our dog real sick. Poor thing. But she's getting better slowly.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment