Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shit it's been a while ay.

Apart from a weekend on the goon (with a terrible hangover)and just hanging out in Kirup/Donnybrook nothing has happened really.

My boss called Radiohead 'ugly music' and I felt like slapping her. Hard.
She then put on the Beegees which made my head want to explode, as I had a migrane.
But seriously. I know she's not that young anymore but could she have a worse taste in music. All I listen to at work now is "The Greatest Country Love Songs...Of All Time", and Michael Buble (he's alright but by the third time I get over it).

Also I'm maid of the town. I help out at two places and get paid cash! Hoorah!

Going into Bunbury today to get a Big Day Out ticket. It's dads birthday so I was up early cooking bacon and eggs and all that jazz.

Yeah my life is boring.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment