Thursday, July 22, 2010

Paper Dreams

Currently obsessed with The Kooks
<3

If you're wondering what I've been up to: Nothing. At all. I've been sleeping and went to the doctors last Thursday and my temperature was 41.5.
I didn't know you could be so hot and still be alive.
Then I went to hospital the next day and was there all weekend. Not fun. It would have been if I wasn't sick. Get fed in bed and offered tea all the time and one of the nurses was offering me lemonade and icecream and such. But no, I wasn't hungry enough to eat much of their delicious food at all.

I've lost so much weight. Like 5kg or something ridiculous. I'm going to fade away soon.

Cale was all up and worried. I got back with Cale, I don't think I said so but yeah. Maybe a month ago. He came and visited on Sunday, and didn't even get drunk on Saturday, so he wasn't hungover.

I got out on Sunday then. And I've been bumming around since then. I go back to work on Saturday.

I haven't been under the influence of alcohol for almost month now. :D Pretty pleased at that effort.

I've been aching to play Spyro (The original 3, on Playstation 1) for the last week. And Croc: Legend Of The Gobbos.
So I downloaded a PS1 emulator and then the rom didn't work and the one for Croc is epically slow.
Wasn't pleased.

I want a giant tub of malteasers.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment