Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OCD

Obsessive. Compulsive. Disorder.
Is what I think I have.
I have a new found obsession with order, that has been going on for the last couple weeks.
I used to have weird quirks, like hanging out the washing in order using matching pegs, but now it's kind of got out of hand.
For example I tore all the books off Ochres (7 year old neice) bookshelf and rearranged them in order of size, which only took about three days.
On the bright side, I have amazing hygeine now.

My slight insomnia gives me lots of time to think about how I'm going to re-arrange my room when I get back.
Every pencil on little Ochres desk is always sharp. I spent like an hour sharpening them all and got an epic blister on my finger.

The rest of the week has been boring.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment